Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

IVF treatment an expensive con... nah, couldn't be.
kinjutsu Offline
Pelican

RE: IVF treatment an expensive con... nah, couldn't be.
I think a lot of this has to do with the Hollywood women having kids in their mid to late 40's (Jennifer aniston and Angelina jolie at the top of the list)
I wonder how many IVF treatments these hollywood women have to go through for them to finally have the pregnancy stick?
Also, i wonder how many abortions they've had because the fetus was developing abnormally?

In some ways i feel bad because all women should be able to have kids if they truly want to but, there are so many irresponsible females out here that neglect their children. I guess this is the universe's way of balancing things out. Not to mention if these late 30's and older women were to conceive a baby there's an increased chance of a lot of birth defects.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
01-23-2016 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IVF treatment an expensive con... nah, couldn't be. - kinjutsu - 01-23-2016 09:54 PM