I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is the grass always greener? Can a semi natural learn new tricks?
DrWho Offline
Banned

RE: Is the grass always greener? Can a semi natural learn new tricks?
What do you mean by scientific game? Game focused on someone in the sciences, or an approach to game that is carefully reasoned out?

You might be on to a realistic idea with focusing on more relationship oriented women. Thing is though, one of my favorite things is nailing a new piece. I have messed up a couple of good long term relationships, because they didn't appreciate me sleeping with other women. And if you do it enough, unless your gf is dumb as rocks, they will find out. But after carefully considering the end of my last relationship, I think I value a good woman enough that I would be able to keep it in my pants next time around.

Part of the problem with the girl that I swung out with, was likely that I didn't try and use game. If I had employed a bit of subtle psychological manipulation, it might have been different. Also, poor target selection (I have very little in common with a 23 yr old who worked in NYC for one yr before going back to school).

I was thinking that one thing I could do is work on game this year, then when I am in medical school, I would be better prepared to target good prospects.

(07-10-2011 12:48 PM)Sh0t Wrote:  Can you game at a bar without drinking, absolutely.

The best at scientific game are always the guys that were naturals already. Similar to other pursuits, when you combine natural talent with 'hard' work, you get the best results. This disqualifies many of the more famous PUAs, unfortunately lol.

Part of your experience is also going to be adapting to social/dating scene differences over the last 15 years, especially relative to those other countries.

You are in a similar situation many guys find themselves in. Many guys were "the man" back in school, or "in their home country" or whatever situation they came from. They change situations, and suddenly nothing is easy anymore. Most fold and just marry the fatty that brings them mcnuggets.

If you get burned out easily when your game hits bumps, you might want to consider not even bothering with becoming a player again, and might just want to focus on meeting fewer, more relationship oriented women. At your age and with your school commitments, you might not have the energy to do this well, which will result in negative feedback.
07-10-2011 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the grass always greener? Can a semi natural learn new tricks? - DrWho - 07-10-2011 02:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Natural ways to boost Testosterone? jbkunt2 93 42,134 Today 03:25 AM
Last Post: MichaelWitcoff
  Walden-Simple, Natural living Blake2 7 869 09-26-2019 06:08 PM
Last Post: MusicForThePiano
  What's a true natural body builder look like? kbell 34 40,439 08-18-2019 07:33 PM
Last Post: Marshall D. Teach