Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...
GlobalMan Away
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...
(04-21-2016 11:26 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  This goes for cuckolds like this and even guys having kids with a woman of a different race. Can't imagine raising a half-white or half-asian baby.

Would probably throw it into a river or something.

(04-21-2016 12:07 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  The kid doesn't look like you, your family or your ancestors. It has different hair, a different skin color ... pretty close to cucking for my taste.

(04-21-2016 02:54 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  Could you love them the same? Is it fair to the half-caste kid to have less of a father-son bond because of your irresponsible decision to breed with another race?

It’s official, the cuckbro crowd has officially jumped the shark, the word cuck is now meaningless.

And what a bunch of nonsense. You've topped yourself with this one.

What you're talking about is nothing like what the attention seeking parents in OP are doing, at all.

Americans are dreamers too
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 03:12 PM by GlobalMan.)
04-21-2016 03:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like GlobalMan's post:
debeguiled, Excelsior, Rutting Elephant, justin, Ocelot, cascadecombo, Handsome Creepy Eel, Seamus, Lizard King, Comte De St. Germain, Prince Machiavelli

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black... - GlobalMan - 04-21-2016 03:07 PM
Cuck retardation. - El Chinito loco - 04-24-2016, 02:57 AM