Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...
scorpion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...
This is disgusting. The man's tortured rationalization for his self-cuckoldry speak to a deep-seated guilt racial guilt complex. It's as if he feels the need to apologize for being born a white man and somehow make amends with God by adopting black children, who in this bizarre worldview apparently lack original sin. In this man's theological views, non-whites are inherently righteous, so simply by having a few around as a sort of talisman he himself is morally redeemed. Also note he didn't just quietly adopt some black children and go about raising them in a Godly household, he loudly and proudly shouts about how morally upstanding he and is wife are into the Washington Post, and from the sound of the article he doesn't shut up about it to his friends and family either. The fact that he and his wife are both perfectly fertile and could have had natural children of their own, and yet chose to use IVF to have black children also displays massive narcissism and is essentially a huge slap in the face to God. "Well God, you brought us together as man and wife and we want to have children...but like, not just any children. Our children have to be BLACK! I mean I know you made us white and all, but white kids are so 1990. This is current year! How are others going to know we are good people if they see our white children running around??? And we can't just adopt some black children, no, we have to use IVF treatments so my wife can have the actual experience of pregnancy to check off her bucket list. We wouldn't want her to miss out on that, after all!"

The line about how they went to the fertility clinic and said "We're open to any donor race EXCEPT white" really says it all. It's not about their children. It's not about God. It's not about doing the right thing. It's about them. It's about them feeling virtuous, and more importantly, being seen as virtuous. They should read their Bible more closely:

Matthew 23:27-28 Wrote:Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness. So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
04-21-2016 03:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like scorpion's post:
Yurtley, DamienCasanova, MiscBrah, Geomann180, TravelerKai, Canopus, debeguiled, Teutatis, Anabasis to Desta, Sooth, Pontifex Maximus, Huxley Badkin, zombiejimmorrison, Ocelot, J. Spice, DrCotard, Samseau, Handsome Creepy Eel, Isaac Jordan, etshella, Lizard King, Comte De St. Germain

Messages In This Thread
My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black... - scorpion - 04-21-2016 03:08 PM
Cuck retardation. - El Chinito loco - 04-24-2016, 02:57 AM