Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Suicide rate for middle-aged women jumps by 63 percent
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Suicide rate for middle-aged women jumps by 63 percent
(04-22-2016 11:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  [Image: 2014_30to49_nevermarried.png?w=640&h=474]

This is fascinating. The never married rate jumps up with still fertile women right around the 2008 great recession and accelerates after that. I don't give a fuck about the stats of women after 40 though since they are largely irrelevant and a social albatross overall.

I'm no economist but I do keep track of stock market trends. This is like the beginning of of the current equities run up right into the massive equities bubble we're in right now.

This could all be coincidence but a small part of me does wonder if all the liberal money printing policies of the fed and easy low interest credit has significantly added to the YOLO type degenerate lifestyles of America's women.

Easy to borrow consumer credit/student loans, low interest rates, stupid money printing, skyrocketing corporate stock and budget coffers, and loose "PR friendly" SJW human resources hiring practices = YOLO.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 08:54 AM by El Chinito loco.)
04-23-2016 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom, Isaac Jordan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suicide rate for middle-aged women jumps by 63 percent - El Chinito loco - 04-23-2016 08:44 AM