Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

14 different groups on the right wing
Just_Die Offline
Robin

RE: 14 different groups on the right wing
(05-07-2016 04:10 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  I make a point of not helping anybody these days. It's got me in to too much trouble, especially with strangers. I can see now it was part of my learning curve as a human being, but I've learned the painful lessons, and have moved on. I would always help a brother out, but I'd have to know he was worth it. You simply would not believe the flak I've got for going above and beyond the call of duty. No more. I've put my money where my mouth is.

I've fallen into a very barren wasteland myself. I'm still in shock and trying to come to terms with it, such is the size of the abyss that I find myself in, right here, right now. Long held relationships (can't really call them friendships) that counted for nothing at the end of the day. Not even betrayal a lot of the time, but a lot of indifference. Not sure what is worse.

Could you tell us an example or two of this situation where you tried to help someone out but got really burned? I wanted to understand more clearly.
05-07-2016 04:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 14 different groups on the right wing - Just_Die - 05-07-2016 04:44 PM