Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

What is the earliest / latest you should call someone?
HankMoody Offline
Banned

What is the earliest / latest you should call someone?
Bit of a rant, and a question...

It's 7:45am and I'm at my house, drinking coffee, and reading the paper. I intend to get to the office around 9:30am.

My cell starts blowing up today at 7:30, and when I don't answer, the same person calls again, and then sends me a text message. To me, this seems a bit early, as I'm still getting ready. I try not to take calls prior to 9am.

I have noticed that with the advent of cellphones, clients will literally call me, text me, Facebook message me, or try and communicate with me virtually any time - weekends, nights, early mornings, you name it. It's part of the reason I hate lawyering, and no longer give out my cell number.

What's the earliest and latest it's acceptable to call someone, barring an emergency?
05-04-2016 06:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the earliest / latest you should call someone? - HankMoody - 05-04-2016 06:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Globalist anti-Russian propaganda riddled in the latest Call of Duty: Modern Warefare PixelFree 19 1,280 12-10-2019 09:52 PM
Last Post: Knight of Malta
  Meet The World's Latest Self-Made Multi-Billionaire: Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos Basil Ransom 677 262,714 12-02-2019 03:49 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Latest South Park on political correctness. Benson 299 123,674 10-07-2019 03:22 PM
Last Post: CynicalContrarian