I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is Russia waiting for the west to collapse from debts, migrant invaders & feminism ?
Kalkin Offline
Sparrow

RE: Is Russia waiting for the west to collapse from debts, migrant invaders & femi...
Quote:Is Russia waiting for the west to collapse from debts, migrant invaders & feminism ?

Yes.

Roosh I agree with your comments but bear in mind that Mr. Putin inherited a weak hand from his predecessors. He's playing it as well as he can. He's playing a waiting game, which is the same that I would do in his situation.

If he lives long enough, he'll win in the sense of not losing. But I perceive vulnerabilities should he be assassinated, or simply not live long enough to finish the game. He needs some under-studies.
07-08-2016 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Kalkin's post:
Roosh, Thriller

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Russia waiting for the west to collapse from debts, migrant invaders & femi... - Kalkin - 07-08-2016 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Migrant invasion of Europe rhino 19,874 6,085,009 Yesterday 07:50 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Migrant Invasion of USA scubadude 803 191,912 10-02-2019 04:23 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Collapse in British Nightclubs N°6 94 33,759 06-25-2019 03:11 PM
Last Post: Hombre de hielo