I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
amity Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
It's been months of non-stop SJW-esque propaganda this year from it seems almost every celeb and high profile person on the surface of the planet(pro Hillary, pro migrant invasion, Trump is Hitler, etc) but we have at least one high profile musician who knows what's going on and who has the balls and integrity to tell it like it is.

I've always liked the Smashing Pumpkins but I had no idea (until this morning) that Billy Corgan was proper red pill.
Predictably enough, the mainstream liberal media are not amused and in recent days they've ramped up the shaming tactics (against Corgan) that Corgan himself talks about in this clip!
Here he is chatting to Alex Jones:

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2016 06:43 AM by amity.)
08-02-2016 06:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like amity's post:
debeguiled, Jones, Enigma, Thoroughbred, redpillage, Teedub, PapayaTapper, renotime, Super_Fire

Messages In This Thread
Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - amity - 08-02-2016 06:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The female e-celeb thread weambulance 338 79,207 11-04-2019 12:30 PM
Last Post: gework
  Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit WalterBlack 16 2,958 10-01-2019 09:46 AM
Last Post: BlueMark
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 2,953 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man