Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
(08-02-2016 02:28 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  Thanks for that Cr33pin. Damn makes me feel nostalgic.

Something about 90's music videos that nothing newer has been able to match.

Some may disagree with this but the 90s mainstream music era was a great time with some real deal non-manufactured talent. The mainstream stuff has been shit since the late 1990s/early 2000's and mostly filled with very inauthentic/manufactured people. This is why the 90's videos are still king; they still had real deal authentic people and music in them. It was also the peak of the music video concept and therefore, more emphasis was put towards creating compelling videos. Goddamn do late 80s to late 90s music and music videos get me all super nostalgic.

For those that want to discover and re-discover music from that era:

http://120minutes.tylerc.com

Basically, they have all of MTV's 120 Minutes (a music video show for those that don't know) music playlists (order by air date; like a decade+ worth of stuff) AND the vast majority of songs are linked to YouTube videos.

If you have a fondness for this era of music, you MUST check this website out. I can virtually guarantee you will hear something that you vaguely remember (but isn't played anymore anywhere) that will put a smile on your face. You will discover new bands and re-discover stuff as well.

I've seen Billy Cogran live but in a flash in the pan band called Zwan. For those that don't know, it's NOT SP. It's very "happy" (can't say I'm really dig it)

Now, THIS is how you start your morning ride to wherever with the windows down:

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 02:51 AM by The Black Knight.)
08-03-2016 02:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like The Black Knight's post:
amity, El Chinito loco, GlobalMan, spokepoker, Rocha, Millennial Uptalk Victim, Buck Wild, Days of Broken Arrows, Extinguished Light, Super_Fire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - The Black Knight - 08-03-2016 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The female e-celeb thread weambulance 338 80,245 11-04-2019 12:30 PM
Last Post: gework
  Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit WalterBlack 16 3,033 10-01-2019 09:46 AM
Last Post: BlueMark
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 3,051 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man