Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
Germanicus Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows
(08-02-2016 09:54 PM)911 Wrote:  Sometimes they start going rogue, then they end up dead (Hendricks, Brian Jones, Lennon, MJ, Cobain, Prince,...)

If by going rogue you mean letting their drug addictions develop into terminal addiction, yes. The only two people on this list I see as being murdered for nefarious motives are MJ and Cobain. Cobain was a rapidly deteriorating burnout and ultra blue pill. Not a threat to anyone except for Courtney Love. I'm not up to speed on the fine details of it, but I do think there's something to the theory that she had him whacked. Jackson...I can see him getting bumped off by Hollywood insiders who really didn't want him to talk about their child sexual abuse rings before he was likely to die from ill-health anyway.

(08-03-2016 02:16 AM)booshala Wrote:  Mad respect for Billy Corgan. He never got the props I think he deserved as an excellent guitarist as well as frontman, songwriter and bandleader. As an Asian guy growing up in the 80's-90's, I would always try to support Asians in entertainment/media, but even I could see that Corgan was carrying James Iha's no talent ass around the whole time.

Iha was a decent guitarist. Not creative or groundbreaking, but able enough. Billy was a perfectionist and would've fired his ass if he wasn't able to keep up. As a songwriter, Iha was certainly lacking.

One of my favorite Pumpkins tunes:

I dig the lyrics and the drum machine has a good effect. Good video too with Billy channeling a Nosferatu vibe.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 10:41 AM by Germanicus.)
08-03-2016 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Germanicus's post:
philosophical_recovery, Buck Wild

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Corgan, a rare red pill celeb, sticks it to SJW sacred cows - Germanicus - 08-03-2016 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The female e-celeb thread weambulance 338 80,281 11-04-2019 12:30 PM
Last Post: gework
  Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit WalterBlack 16 3,042 10-01-2019 09:46 AM
Last Post: BlueMark
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 3,052 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man