Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Metformin / rapamycin for life extension?
PUA_Rachacha Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Metformin / rapamycin for life extension?
The best part of the podcast was at the end when he hinted that he may have made a breakthrough with Sirtuin 2 and NMN. But I'm a little bit older and remember Sinclair as being a little bit of a marketer for resveratrol 12 years ago, which got him a lot of cash by selling his crap company to Gilead. It turns out, however, that the dude was not right, so I'm taking his announcements with a grain of salt.

Sinclair's explanation of why we age is also fascinating (we're a perfectly preserved lossless CD where the information is getting harder to read over time) and is quite different from others' opinions, i.e., our DNA is being damaged all the time or aging is actually encoded in our DNA.
12-14-2018 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Metformin / rapamycin for life extension? - PUA_Rachacha - 12-14-2018 02:26 PM