Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Poll: Should women attend high-school / secondary-school?
Yes
Yes but with limitations
No but with exceptions
No
[Show Results]

What role should education have for women?
Phoenix Offline
Banned

RE: What role should education have for women?
(12-07-2016 09:56 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  So meaning should women be allowed to go to high school and/or its equivalent?

Unbelievable...

I won't even respond to that directly, I'll just apply your level of English comprehension (and that's a US flag right?) to the above example sentences.

Example: "Should I buy a ticket?". That means "is it a good idea that I buy a ticket", or "is it required that I buy a ticket", or "is it best that I buy a ticket", or "ought I buy a ticket?".
CDSG => which means "should I be allowed to buy a ticket", "is it allowable that I buy a ticket", "ought I be permitted to buy a ticket?".

Example: "Should beach-goers wear sun cream?". That means "if someone were to go to the beach, is it best they wear sun cream or not?", or "is it wise for them to wear sun cream", or more commonly "should they wear sun cream"?
CDSG => which means "should people be allowed to wear sun cream on the beach", "should wearing sun cream be permitted?".

Perhaps when Suits comes back he can give you an English lesson, before you call me a hamster again.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 10:04 PM by Phoenix.)
12-07-2016 10:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What role should education have for women? - Phoenix - 12-07-2016 10:03 PM