Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Study finds 92% of left-wing activists in Germany live with their parents
EDantes Offline
Pelican
Silver Member

Study finds 92% of left-wing activists in Germany live with their parents
Can't say I'm surprised at all, I mean who would employ these people - most of them wouldn't even last more than a week working a graveyard shift at the local ghetto McDonald's:

Apparently public schools don't care about their social maladjustment either, and just push them through for the sake of the money they make offering worthless degrees.

[Image: 0d71c6df2c4115ec198276ee6fdc5072409046af.gif]

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that...z4YgBjC1jY

GERMAN STUDY: 92% OF LEFT WING ACTIVISTS LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS
A study of left-wing activists in Berlin conducted by Germany’s Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution has concluded that 92% of them still live with mommy and daddy and a full third of them are unemployed. A robust 84% of them are male and nearly three-quarters are under thirty years old. In four out of five cases where they were charged with offenses against a person, it was against police officers.
Is there a blonde, busty nubile in all of Germany who wouldn’t instantly lubricate at the idea of one of these fundamentally inactive activists approaching her with a slick come-on line such as, “My name is Dieter—I’m unemployed and I live with my parents”?

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that...z4YgEjp613
02-14-2017 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes EDantes's post:
Tytalus

Messages In This Thread
Study finds 92% of left-wing activists in Germany live with their parents - EDantes - 02-14-2017 12:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Red Bull’s CEO Is Reportedly Launching A Right-Wing News Platform MOVSM 32 12,262 12-07-2019 07:35 PM
Last Post: Sword and Board
  Right Wing Tax Squads: 4chan doxxxes e-thots to the IRS [email protected] 309 57,838 11-28-2019 02:11 PM
Last Post: Dr. Howard
  Happy Memories With Your Parents Geomann180 4 662 11-28-2019 12:42 PM
Last Post: TigOlBitties