I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Complaints of Donald Trump thread
It_is_my_time Online
Ostrich

RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread
(08-18-2019 08:45 AM)RawGod Wrote:  The odd thing is I think everyone on the dissident right stopped supporting Trump just after the mid-terms. Not quite sure why that was the timing, in retrospect. The midterms were not a major fail. I think the cognitive dissonance between his tweets and his actions and particularly the Zionism and lack of the wall just built up and then popped.

A lot of the people who know more what is going on started to question Trump from the start with his awful cabinet choices.

A lot of the dissident right stopped supporting Trump in April 2017 with the bombing of Syria.

The midterms when it was realized Trump got nothing done in 2 years with a Republican House, Senate and S.C. and on top of that was talking about increasing legal immigration is when anyone who is paying attention at all dropped off the Trump train.
08-18-2019 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes It_is_my_time's post:
Yatagan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread - It_is_my_time - 08-18-2019 12:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Donald Trump thread Samseau 93,950 26,239,940 Today 07:31 AM
Last Post: Polniy_Sostav
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 539 142,463 10-08-2019 07:36 PM
Last Post: Arado