I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Complaints of Donald Trump thread
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread
(08-19-2019 04:38 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  
(08-19-2019 03:23 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  I saw a video of this guy and his child, a child no less facing off versus a gang of Antifa. The delusion of safety these people have trying to take on red shirts in places where the police and state assist them is unreal.

To put yourself in that position along with your child? Get your head sorted before a bike lock guy comes and does it for you.

You're pretty much just asking for trouble going up against the establishment's Red Guard and on top of that, you're not accomplishing anything with these retard rallies either.

At this point if you're opposed to globohomo on a political level you more or less have to think like an insurgent. Any other narrative is not permitted in the mainstream. The censorship with deplatforming (including taking away people's bank accounts) has been pretty wild. Even around 2016 when the alt right and civ nat alt light was just becoming a thing it was predicted that this is where things were headed.

I believe the analogy used at the time was that the dissident right is the radical dude on the street and globohomo (run by Jews) is Mike Tyson in its prime. You pick a fight against that directly you will get knocked the fuck out but the speed and aggressiveness in which they rolled this out is a bit surprising.

They aren't even bothering trying to justify any moral or legal concerns with the obvious political disenfranchisement of the dissident right. They are outright denying citizens proper due process and agency. In some ways this is worse than even what the PRC does in China. At least in China there is no real illusion about how the state behaves. In the U.S. it's a massive lie disguised as a fair and just process.
08-19-2019 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Yatagan, BlueMark, Barron, It_is_my_time, Richard Turpin, Samseau, Renzy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread - El Chinito loco - 08-19-2019 10:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Donald Trump thread Samseau 94,116 26,543,095 Today 04:13 PM
Last Post: MichaelWitcoff
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 540 145,867 10-22-2019 10:15 PM
Last Post: Wutang