I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Complaints of Donald Trump thread
It_is_my_time Online
Ostrich

RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread
(08-20-2019 05:51 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  I don't see any possibility whatsoever of Trump being overthrown by the Right itself. Who would even be put up against him?

Lots of people on the Right like to point and laugh at how pathetic the Dem primaries are but I think there's a method to their madness, at least on behalf of their handlers. I think they're going to put up a crappy candidate and ensure Trump gets another term because Trump's administration is giving them everything they need while keeping Red America either on the revolutionary bench or in a prison cell if they're stupid enough to think Trump has their back.

If by some miracle the Demographic candidate is running close to Trump in 2020 look for a series of catastrophic gaffes or revelations that all-but knock them out of the race (just enough to leave congress in gridlock at least). The Right will revel in their "great victory" and you'll get 4 more years of this nonsense.

No one will primary Trump, he will be the GOP candidate. I agree with you on Trump gives the anti-MAGA globalist crowd everything they want so they will probably try to keep him in power. But if Trump does lose, it will be to an identical candidate from the left with the same policies and same anti-MAGA agenda. Sanders, Warren, Biden are all pretty much the same as Trump so if Trump loses to them, the same music keeps playing.
08-20-2019 06:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread - It_is_my_time - 08-20-2019 06:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Donald Trump thread Samseau 93,834 26,159,858 Today 10:28 AM
Last Post: Dusty
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 539 141,940 10-08-2019 07:36 PM
Last Post: Arado
  The Trump Nostalgia Thread beta_plus 1 977 08-14-2019 10:55 PM
Last Post: Roosh