I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Complaints of Donald Trump thread
It_is_my_time Offline
Ostrich

RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread
(08-20-2019 05:12 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  
(08-20-2019 04:35 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  
(08-20-2019 04:18 PM)BiggNastee Wrote:  ^^^ how the hell are you going to blame all of that on Trump?

I never said it was all Trump's fault. I don't think any of the "Trump haters" have said anything close to this.

But Trump was our last chance. He got up there and spoke the harsh realities very few politicians ever mention. And then he got in office and did nothing. This thing is going to get so ugly and this was after we had time to save it and the guy who said the right things did nothing in the waning moments.
Sorry it's hard for me to appreciate the fall. I know society's collapsing but I'm watching my city, state and outlying regions growing like I've never seen before. Maybe I live in an outlier. Maybe I'm just sick of hearing people bitch about people they'll never see or even March against.

I can only empathize so much. Y'all sound just like the right when Obama was in. The irony of hearing the left repeat the same shit that the right did 5 years ago is just annoying as fuck. I'm all for doing something but as far as I can tell, the only people bitching are people wondering when the wealth is gonna spread. The answer is when you fucking take it.

Things are growing on out of controlled borrowing, which is why the signs of a major economic collapse are starting to take shape.

I don't know if anyone on this forum is "on the left" any more. I never was. I was always on the right but I am much wiser now and see the errors of "conservatism". I criticized the hell out of Obama here because the guy was a massive failure. But at least he advertised himself as a failure and people made the mistake of voting him into office (not that McCain or Romney were any better). Trump actually ran on a campaign of solid ideas and then has failed to follow through on anything of importance while the last minutes tick off the clock.
08-20-2019 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread - It_is_my_time - 08-20-2019 05:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Donald Trump thread Samseau 94,127 26,564,901 Today 06:12 AM
Last Post: RexImperator
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 540 145,978 10-22-2019 10:15 PM
Last Post: Wutang
  The Trump Nostalgia Thread beta_plus 1 1,105 08-14-2019 10:55 PM
Last Post: Roosh