I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Complaints of Donald Trump thread
It_is_my_time Online
Ostrich

RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread
(08-21-2019 12:21 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  No surprise that the latest fanboy keeps talking about money.

What is it with this sickness?

There certainly is a sickness among young men who don't see the entire picture. Comments like "You're just jealous you are not successful" or "hey I am winning in this economy", WHICH WERE NOT MADE ABOVE, I am just using this to make a point...

If you are not worth millions of dollars and already pulling out of the stock market, you are NOT winning in this economy.

If you are not securing million dollar loans with these low interest rates and using that money to expand and already successful business, you are NOT winning in this economy.

Having a nice job in an office and a nice apartment isn't winning in this economy. In fact, you are doing far worse off than the average man a generation older than you did at the same age.

The thought that you can beat this system by being smart with your money and saving it up, is something that no longer works. It worked 30 years ago, but it has ceased to work with these interest rates and bubble sectors all over the country.

But let's just say you are one of the guys "winning" in this economy. You do have millions. Should you really have to be in the top 1% just to enjoy a decent life. Should only the top 1% live a life that isn't full of stress, violence and the bank breathing down your neck? Is that really sustainable long term? Can you pass any of this down to your kids or will the demographics vote in Democrats to tax your will 95%? Will your kids forgive you for not protecting them better when you have everything taken by the tax man? Sure you can hide in your gated communities and isolate yourself, but every time you get the itch to go out on the town you end up surrounded by this desperate society.

Money isn't the answer any more. It could have been a possible answer 10 or so years ago, but that ship has sailed. Either you are a billionaire elite or you are up shit creek.
08-21-2019 05:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like It_is_my_time's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Richard Turpin, Enoch, Professor Fox

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaints of Donald Trump thread - It_is_my_time - 08-21-2019 05:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Donald Trump thread Samseau 94,169 26,641,926 Today 07:11 AM
Last Post: infowarrior1
  The Trump China Policy Thread Arado 540 146,359 10-22-2019 10:15 PM
Last Post: Wutang