I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?
wonderman Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up?
Understanding what she was not doing. She did not look at your messages and think "haha, I will make him feel bad by not replying anymore, he will feel so bad". Ghosting usually happens because the one who ghosts is not aware of the consequences, of the pain the other person may feel because of that behaviour.

Again, as hard as it is for the one who was ghosted: this world, this layer of awareness, does not exist, in that moment at least, at the person who ghosts. Now you can say "ok whatever, maybe she is not a buddha, but I still think she would have been a good fit". If so, you have to try to accept that she had a different opinion. However, you may also ask yourself, whether you really (not only for the sex) wanna be interested in a girl who practices ghosting. I can't understand how you can truly be interested in a girl who ghosts. Crazy. How can you be attracted to such a level of "unawareness"? And if you miss the potential great sex, I suggest having sex with 10 other girls, you know, the standard tip but still the best one Smile
12-29-2018 05:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes wonderman's post:
Built to Fade

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do You Guys Cope With Rejection/Break Up? - wonderman - 12-29-2018 05:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to cope when you have mild autism? shakeitt 6 1,488 05-14-2019 01:17 PM
Last Post: LINUX
  Break Up Lessons and Questions VNASTY 4 714 05-06-2019 12:41 AM
Last Post: VNASTY
  How to break the ice without being clingy? Buffandtan 0 780 01-13-2018 02:34 AM
Last Post: Buffandtan