Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Are there any reasons NOT to expatriate from the U.S.?
All or Nothing Offline
Pelican

RE: Are there any reasons NOT to expatriate from the U.S.?
(06-03-2017 02:23 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  Suits is nothing like Debito Arudou, who was a pushy faggot who tried to become a Japanese person without having the slightest idea of what a Japanese person actually IS.

I don't know if Suits' observations are true, because I've never been to China and have no intention of going, but they certainly ring true to me, and he's definitely nothing like that fag Arudou.

I am not saying that there is a 1 to 1 relationship between Suits and Debito.

What I am saying though is if you look at the hostility as an outside observer living outside of East Asia, the hostility that Suits and Debito exhibit look the same on the surface and appears to have the same underlying motivations even if they are completely different people.

Obviously they are totally different people. Debito has transformed into a frothing at the mouth SJW, while Suits is working towards becoming an entrepreneur. Still the reason why both of them feel frustration towards East Asian culture could be for the same reasons.
06-03-2017 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are there any reasons NOT to expatriate from the U.S.? - All or Nothing - 06-03-2017 03:11 PM