Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Man cancels wedding after seeing video of fiance having sex at bachelorette party
Serious Sam Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: Man cancels wedding after seeing video of fiance having sex at bachelorette party
^^^
Wow. What a weak and pathetic male. He didn't even have enough pride to tell the ex-boyfriend who just smashed his girl, "Your problem now." Seriously, even some of the bluer blue pillers I've met wouldn't have tolerated that kind of treatment. I'm sure she told him, "I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing," and he replied with, "I know baby. I know you're not normally like that." Fuck, next thing you know, he'll be posting a picture of his child, except it'll be a shade or two darker than he is. I no longer feel bad for these guys. They made their bed, had plenty of chances to wake the hell up, and simply refused.
05-25-2017 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Serious Sam's post:
Tytalus, Sam Malone, spokepoker, Jvramerys, questor70

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man cancels wedding after seeing video of fiance having sex at bachelorette party - Serious Sam - 05-25-2017 03:41 PM