Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Renewable energy, Elon Musk, and Saudi Arabia
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: Renewable energy, Elon Musk, and Saudi Arabia
(06-10-2017 06:37 AM)Lime Wrote:  
(06-08-2017 05:43 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  The storage issue with Solar goes away when you adapt your usage to fit in.

You use all your electricity during the day, heating, cooling, washing, cooking, pool pump, charge your car and batteries.

Just need house insulation to keep the daytimes cooling/heating in (or other thermal storage options)

At night it's just a small battery for lights, tv and a computer.

With adaption, we have the technology to make use of solar today.

Ever thought about how Europe is at high latitudes in winter? Dark at 5pm.

Also, you propose that people cool only at daytime but believe me I leave my fridge on at night.

Adapt energy expenditure to it? Why? Fuck those assholes - I know that they won't be adapting jack shit.

I read Agenda 21 - they plan to have you adapt by eating peas and potatoes, get electricity for several hours a day while they dine on steak and burn 1000 times more energy than you do.

Austerity and bullshit for you - even better life for them - that is Agenda 21 in a nutshell.
06-10-2017 07:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, speculator, DJ-Matt, weambulance, Built to Fade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Renewable energy, Elon Musk, and Saudi Arabia - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-10-2017 07:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elon Musk thread Roosh 344 58,754 Yesterday 10:42 PM
Last Post: LeBeau
  Saudi Arabian wild sex parties ‘leave posh hotel rooms covered in human faeces’ Roosh 56 9,290 11-07-2019 04:03 PM
Last Post: sonoran_
  American woman in S. Arabia loses custody due to being "too Western to raise child" Wutang 12 2,309 08-22-2019 10:48 PM
Last Post: sanbruno