Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I have no friends in my everyday life
Graft Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: I have no friends in my everyday life
My only female friend just randomly blocked me on everything.

The older I get, the more people that do this to me, and the more I realize that friendships are bullshit, at least in contemporary American society.

I'm starting to relate to Donald Trump's personal life more and more. He barely spends time with his kids. He admittedly doesn't care about his wives that much. It's clear that he doesn't put a lot of emphasis on touchy-feely friendships that are expected from women and society.

He cares only about power, money, and being handsome. He knows that if he conquers the world, he'll be able to meet friends on the way up. He knows that if he's handsome and wealthy, he can always replace the people who exit his life.

Truth is, if you get to a certain level of accomplishment in life, you'll meet other people who are high value and want to be in your vicinity.

The purpose of an adult male is to conquer.

I built this empire and I did it by myself. Nobody did it for me. Not Ivana, not Marla. Nobody! ~Donald Trump
08-07-2019 05:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Graft's post:
JiggyLordJr, jeffreyjerpp

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no friends in my everyday life - Graft - 08-07-2019 05:01 PM