Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

SJW Activists Attack Tranny Winner of Leftist Music Competition Over "Rapes"
david.garrett84 Offline
Pelican

RE: SJW Activists Attack Tranny Winner of Leftist Music Competition Over "Rapes&q...
(06-19-2017 03:13 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  This is a busy rapist...

[Image: gLGwfRj99fX0sjvDZImL9An2-KJsdYKtHdOiyt09...33c51f79e4]

Quote:the whole situations [sic] gotten out of my hands at this point and I can't sit silent anymore

What's the bet that this refusal to keep "silent" involved talking about it ad nauseam in an alternative music festival circle-jerk, but not actually fucking going to the police about things?

Man, I was a very, very young teenager around 2004, but I remember things were so much better then, despite me not really realizing it at the time.

Even before he went anti-SJW, a guy like Mark Latham, and the "leftist" political climate he represented, was so much more preferable than the shit we deal with Down Under today.

The slightly less unstable friends or political fellow travelers of these indie music people are going to be the ones filling the ranks of Labor and Greens preselection lists in the next 10 years. Mark my words.

Thank Christ Almighty I am regularly ensconced in places like southern Slovakia, where the worst things I must deal with locally are nationalist Slovaks calling the ethnic Hungarian minority (30% of the people in my area) "homosexuals".

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 12:04 PM by david.garrett84.)
08-12-2017 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like david.garrett84's post:
Leonard D Neubache, King of Monkeys, Conscious Pirate

Messages In This Thread
RE: SJW Activists Attack Tranny Winner of Leftist Music Competition Over "Rapes&q... - david.garrett84 - 08-12-2017 12:02 PM