My New Book Game Is Finally Here! After two years of hard work, I'm proud to release Game. Click here for full details.

Teen Vogue Publishes Guide to Anal & Doubles Down On Ensuing Backlash
MMX2010 Offline
Banned

RE: Teen Vogue Publishes Guide to Anal & Doubles Down On Ensuing Backlash
Number one bummer Wrote:I'll ask you a more direct question. Do you believe it is ethically sound to promote degenerate sexual acts to an audience of minors?

That's not the right question to ask, in my opinion. Narcissists construct illogical beliefs to protect their self-image, and you don't defeat narcissists by exposing the falseness of their beliefs. You defeat them by exposing the falseness of their self-image.

Zatara is clearly trying to promote himself as being powerful and dominant, so a question like, "Have you ever been beaten up after anally fucking a gang member's girlfriend OR do you prefer the abandoned daughters of weak men in your anal conquests?" would be much better.

I don't imagine Zatara accepting the opportunity to anally fuck a gang member's girlfriend, because he knows those types of men fight back.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 01:16 PM by MMX2010.)
07-24-2017 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen Vogue Publishes Guide to Anal & Doubles Down On Ensuing Backlash - MMX2010 - 07-24-2017 01:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Aussie landwhale teen puts down the cupcakes and becomes hot The Catalyst 51 6,945 07-04-2018 11:38 AM
Last Post: redpillage
  The Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SJW backlash has...begun questor70 6 3,045 06-12-2018 06:03 PM
Last Post: Syberpunk
  She got caught up in the likes’: Teen accused of live-streaming friend’s rape for att Dusty 30 12,502 12-13-2017 01:01 PM
Last Post: Dragan