Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Countdown to the destruction of Megyn Kelly's career
TravelerKai Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Countdown to the destruction of Megyn Kelly's career
(10-26-2018 12:35 AM)renotime Wrote:  I could have run a morning talk show into the ground for half of what they paid her

I'm starting to wonder if I should start training my daughter for journalism now. She can forget about dance, ballet, or tumbling if this is the kind of bread a woman can make just for being above average looking with a big mouth.

Then again this megyn bitch might end up being the Sam Bradford or JaMarcus Russell of talk shows and none of these networks will give out large guaranteed contracts anymore to rookies.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
10-26-2018 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like TravelerKai's post:
John Michael Kane, DJ-Matt, Remington, Built to Fade, Emancipator, Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Countdown to the destruction of Megyn Kelly's career - TravelerKai - 10-26-2018 03:26 PM