I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Jump rope Datasheet
Elster Away
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Jump rope Datasheet
(11-05-2017 03:12 AM)Digital007 Wrote:  Which muscles are you finding this is hitting and developing mostly? I guess calves? Been doing heel raises for my calf muscles but I can imagine this may be better.

Yeah, Calves are where you will see the most obvious changes (and feel the most fatigue).
Which brings me to point something out in my case with this handy graphic
[Image: AF9VsnP.png]
The Tibialis anterior might get really sensitive after a while (i,e:your macrocephalic canine crashing against when playing)

Interestingly enough, the other part where I noticed a great development was in my shoulders, but the experts say that you get to work out your entire body (biceps and triceps and forearms as you shift your arms in different jump shifts)

(11-05-2017 04:11 AM)Steelex Wrote:  If you sit at a higher bodyweight, be cautious of it. You can easily cause some inflammation/tendonitis around your knees and feet, due to the repetitive impact.

Good to know, thanks!
Even in my worst phase I was never too extremely on the heavy side so I haven't experienced it.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 04:58 AM by Elster.)
11-05-2017 04:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Elster's post:
thebassist, Vaun, paullyFIRE

Messages In This Thread
Jump rope Datasheet - Elster - 11-04-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: Jump rope Datasheet - Digital007 - 11-05-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Jump rope Datasheet - Steelex - 11-05-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: Jump rope Datasheet - Elster - 11-05-2017 04:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rope Climbing The_CEO 23 7,787 02-24-2015 04:15 PM
Last Post: General Mayhem