Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Feminist tells black man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Feminist tells black man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face
I think the most disturbing thing in this thread so far is that it once again reminded me that there are bitches so narcissistic and delusional that they think people give a solitary fuck about what that bitch ate for breakfast.

I cant even begin to fathom the concept of writing a sentence stating that I had a panic attack over breakfast and adding in brackets the contents of said breakfast (condor egg omlette with kibbled panda liver on a side of bread dusted with the ground up bones of holocaust victims) as if it were an expected and required addendum to the post.
11-19-2017 05:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 17 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
realologist, balybary, fokker, Paracelsus, Jetset, Ocelot, Sumanguru, DJ-Matt, Atlanta Man, MikeInRealLife, C-Note, Tactician, Days of Broken Arrows, Matrixdude, Super_Fire, Huxley Badkin, tejo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feminist tells black man on subway to stop manspreading, gets punched in the face - Leonard D Neubache - 11-19-2017 05:50 AM