Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Making Money Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey
Teep Offline
Banned

RE: Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey
(01-03-2018 02:19 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  
(12-26-2017 07:22 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  
(12-26-2017 07:08 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  This is an excellent point.

We try to move people into yearly fees for unlimited leads asap, but even that only gets us $3-4K per year per vendor.

One of our first clients bought the yearly recurring and probably created a false positive for us.

PER YEAR?

I wouldn't get out of bed for that kind of money.

Never do yearly - always do monthly, and always be willing to raise your prices or walk.

The thing that separates people making $10,000 a month vs. $2,000 is nothing other than mindset.

Value yourself highly, and always demand to be paid fairly. Don't be afraid to walk away from poor clients unwilling to pay.

I agree with you and there's people out there making huge money doing sm marketing however one challenge I can see is that every fucking 16 year old with a laptop has a social media marketing company so getting lost in a sea of bodies is a possibility, also many people have hired these bullshit artists and now are going to be very selective and potentially not willing to pay as much Again though I suppose if you hold out for only those select clients your golden.

True how many of those 16 yr olds are actually landing clients? Can sell? Will make cold calls? etc..

I'd be willing to be 95% do not.

You've also got THOUSANDS of possible niches to work in. It's pretty hard to reach saturation with that.

And also, it's not like SEM where eventually you run out of long-tail keywords and everybody is paying $20+ per click. The targeting with social media is more involved.
01-03-2018 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey - Teep - 01-03-2018 06:45 PM