Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Conservative/MAGA Media Sources
Number one bummer Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Conservative/MAGA Media Sources
(12-19-2017 11:12 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  CRTV is fine for those you mentioned above.

But they now host the insufferable Roaming Millennial. https://www.crtv.com/category/roaming-millennial.

I saw that after I made the post.

It will be interesting to see how her show is set up. Most CRTV shows are done in a format where ten-twenty minute segments are put together(if not done live), not the 5-15 second video chunks that she script reads and pastes together to make her youtube videos. She was on Crowder a few weeks ago, she came across as slow and unable to answer simple questions on air. Crowder is an awkward guy and interrupts a lot but he was having to help her through her own "views." I've only seen a handful of her youtube videos, they look like a re-hash of your average Shapiro/Watson video except done by a woman.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham
12-19-2017 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conservative/MAGA Media Sources - Number one bummer - 12-19-2017 12:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What exactly is conservative with Tories? Oscar Henri 5 683 Today 04:13 PM
Last Post: mr-ed209
  Liberal vs Conservative : "How it should be" vs how it be wemonger 0 488 12-09-2019 02:19 PM
Last Post: wemonger
  "Liberals" choosing very Conservative cities to live in: a hypocritical global trend. Going strong 84 16,351 05-18-2019 09:24 AM
Last Post: pitbullowner