Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Two heterosexual Irish men marry to avoid taxes
Mage Offline
Banned

Two heterosexual Irish men marry to avoid taxes
I remember some people on this forum predicting this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/d...x-on-house

Two old Irish men in friendly and not sexual relationships, the oldest of whom apparently understands that he doeasn't have much time left in this world, marry to pass a house from one to other without taxes.

I think it's all right to abuse a stupid system that has lost it's values. The only problem is that people who live to procreate and raise the future of the society are in no way privileged any more.

Both man praise the LGBT rights that allow them to this. Interesting - is it just lip service to not get any complaints from them or serious sentiments? Or maybe they are they secretly gay anyway?

What are your thoughts? Would you do that?

I think it would be hilarious to explain to a girl that you are already married but not for love, but to some old dude to get inheritance. Interesting how they would take it.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 05:16 PM by Mage.)
12-23-2017 05:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Mage's post:
Buck Wild, TooFineAPoint, Paracelsus, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cation, Nevsky, Prince Machiavelli, Latan

Messages In This Thread
Two heterosexual Irish men marry to avoid taxes - Mage - 12-23-2017 05:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ireland and Irish Politics / The Irish Situation Syberpunk 185 40,724 12-10-2019 11:34 AM
Last Post: Oscar Henri
  DailyMail Encourages Women to 'Marry Down' flyinghorse 16 3,738 03-09-2019 02:27 PM
Last Post: CRR
  Irish Times: Women's biological clock is largely a myth Thot Leader 31 4,119 01-23-2019 03:59 PM
Last Post: Thot Leader