I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Chelsea manning running for US senate in MD
porscheguy Offline
Ostrich

Chelsea manning running for US senate in MD
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01...g.amp.html

Manning wasn’t pardoned by Obama, the sentence was commuted. Apparently a felony conviction does not preclude you from running for senate.

I am not surprised that a trans degenerate is running for senate, however I don’t think this one will be very successful here. The eastern shore and western md are still very red. And people in the central part of the state all work for the government or contractors. Most of them take their jobs seriously and they don’t see people like manning or Snowden as heroic. They see them as “the asshole who made my job a lot harder.”

With that said, I do suspect manning will get a noticeable amount of support at the national level. Although Cardin is a Jew, compared to manning, he’s an “old, white guy” which is a demographic the modern democrats generally despise. Manning will get money and support from people like Soros, and people from outside the state who have no skin in the game.

As a convicted felon in a high profile case, manning is mostly unemployable (that’s what I assume anyway.). But I do have to wonder who’s paying Manning’s bills to live in Bethesda?
01-14-2018 03:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes porscheguy's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel

Messages In This Thread
Chelsea manning running for US senate in MD - porscheguy - 01-14-2018 03:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Has Anyone Ever Thought of Running for Office Locally? perro 8 1,471 08-13-2019 03:38 AM
Last Post: Obermarschall
  Gruesome scene at 2013 Running of the Bulls Hencredible Casanova 28 12,359 05-15-2019 04:54 PM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  Fat broad is cover girl for running magazine. Captainstabbin 77 26,508 01-08-2019 09:30 AM
Last Post: Syberpunk