Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Roosh Live # 7: 1pm EST (1/28/18) [Update: Youtube shut down my live streams]
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: Roosh Live # 7: 1pm EST (1/28/18) [Update: Youtube shut down my live streams]
(02-01-2018 04:12 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  
When he says that there is no consequences for hitting the wall.... it's so true!
I know a 63 year old man who recently caught his 60 yo wife in an affair a 28 year old guy. This woman has bingo wings like a Pterodactyl. The desperation of beta males in the west is at a cancerous level... and this is what drives the market today.

Well - here I disagree somewhat with Roosh. The consequences for women are there.
The majority of legal drug- and wine-addicts past 40 are women now.

When women hit the wall and don't have a child until age 40, then most of them become incredibly unhappy. Even single mothers are far more happy. So actually their main failure is not having had a child.

Though of course when it comes to homelessness and even lack of ability to get a partner, then yes - Roosh is right, that women can hardly fail. So long as they are even remotely bangable by some dude, then they will have shelter, income and a partner.

The main reason for this in the West is frankly the sausage fest here. Even when going back 100 years in Europe or 50 years in the US, there was a massive oversupply of women. And those societies were much more healthy.

I think that all societies become instantly more patriarchal when there is a shortage of men - this would happen even with ours.
02-02-2018 02:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Mercenary

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roosh Live # 7: 1pm EST (1/28/18) [Update: Youtube shut down my live streams] - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-02-2018 02:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Young (American) adults more likely to live with parents than spouses BlueMark 23 2,704 10-09-2019 07:37 PM
Last Post: bgbusiness
  Update on Vasalgel Male Contraceptive peterfoo22 80 41,195 08-27-2019 10:00 AM
Last Post: joost
  Gay pride parade in Poland shut down by "hooligans" Roosh 49 4,760 07-23-2019 07:28 PM
Last Post: Yatagan