Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Jammed finger/Trigger Finger
redbeard Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger
I jammed my left middle finger about a year ago, pretty bad, while playing basketball. It's now functional and it isn't interfering with my gym work, but its nowhere near 100%. Sometimes if I'm not lifting, but I'm typing a lot, it can get painful.

Here's the tl;dr of the video above, if you fell asleep from this guy's talking like I did:

https://healingtriggerfinger.com/get-rid...er-finger/

Quote:Begin taking a P5P supplement – 100mg to 150mg daily.
Splint the finger – this allows the finger to rest and inflammation to decrease.
Rub the nodule on the tendon firmly. This location is on the palm below the base of the finger – by applying pressure, this can decrease the size of the nodule allowing the affected tendon to glide freely through the sheath.
Apply warm, wet heat and help sooth an aching finger, applying ice after using the hand repetitively can help reduce inflammation.

Any other tips would be appreciated.

1 Year NoFap Veteran --- No Days Off in Trump's America
07-26-2018 09:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes redbeard's post:
Tully Mars

Messages In This Thread
Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Tully Mars - 07-21-2018, 02:10 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 07-26-2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - redbeard - 07-26-2018 09:35 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 07-28-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 07-30-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 09-02-2018, 07:26 AM
RE: Jammed finger/Trigger Finger - Zep - 12-08-2018, 12:10 PM