Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?
CharmingPsychopath Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Who are the best to learn from in 2018?
Guys, I must say that I'm disgusted with the fact that anybody at all recommended RSD.

Seriously, it's 2018, one day from 2019 - is it still a mystery what kind of people they are and how they operate? Some people knew it already around 2003-2004.

It sickens me to see how the PUA community is suffering from the same problems over and over.

This should be something obvious, this should be common knowledge, but I guess it isn't, so I will say it: a lot of the various "seduction experts" are much, much less succesful with woman than they pretend to be. And whatever their methods and beliefs are, they usually do not work well for themselves - so why would they work well for somebody else?

Many PUA guys who met the "gurus" in real life (especially outside of the workshop environment) were dissapointed with them. I myself have experienced that - I've met several "experts", few of them being very well known around the world. And most of them simply sucked.

BTW I haven't met Todd, but I deeply recommend having a look at how his girlfriend looks like and comparing her looks to the image of his sexual life that his marketing is presenting. It's a great illustration to this whole subject of seduction gurus. (I give her 4/10, while some more generous people think she might be 5/10)
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018 11:44 PM by CharmingPsychopath.)
12-30-2018 11:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like CharmingPsychopath's post:
quaker13, Built to Fade, GT777733

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are the best to learn from in 2018? - CharmingPsychopath - 12-30-2018 11:44 PM