Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
Laner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.
I tried my best to stay out of this thread. I tried to not even look at it if it came across my news feed. But I can't. I knew it would make me sick. But I still could not.

The whole time I read this thread my fight/flight response was pinned to 11. My eyes darted across the page like a crackhead. I wanted to read on the next post that he had taken his biological kids and fled. I can't stand to think that if my flight response is at that point, how can he remain in this situation? His son's life depends on this.
10-22-2019 08:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 13 users Like Laner's post:
Syberpunk, LeBeau, Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, Renzy, Richard Turpin, Professor Fox, Handsome Creepy Eel, Buck Wild, robreke, Enigma, Latan, Dismal Operator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son. - Laner - 10-22-2019 08:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Texas A&M Commerce shooting Lovinglife 13 1,782 10-27-2019 09:20 PM
Last Post: Easy_C
  U.S. Supreme Court nominations Hypno 298 63,476 08-25-2019 06:50 PM
Last Post: eradicator
  Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar Roosh 222 28,819 08-15-2019 06:07 PM
Last Post: Canopus