I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Texas court overrules father and forces sex change on 7-year-old boy (updated title)
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.
(10-22-2019 08:37 PM)Laner Wrote:  I tried my best to stay out of this thread. I tried to not even look at it if it came across my news feed. But I can't. I knew it would make me sick. But I still could not.

The whole time I read this thread my fight/flight response was pinned to 11. My eyes darted across the page like a crackhead. I wanted to read on the next post that he had taken his biological kids and fled. I can't stand to think that if my flight response is at that point, how can he remain in this situation? His son's life depends on this.

This, a thousand times.

It pays to remember that lots of people are tortured and killed on a daily basis and that this particular suffering pales in comparison but on the same level there's something far worse about witnessing a lesser atrocity in slow motion than something ten times worse passing at normal speed.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-22-2019 10:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
VNvet, Days of Broken Arrows, Richard Turpin, Handsome Creepy Eel, Buck Wild, 911, Latan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son. - Leonard D Neubache - 10-22-2019 10:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Texas A&M Commerce shooting Lovinglife 13 1,695 10-27-2019 09:20 PM
Last Post: Easy_C
  U.S. Supreme Court nominations Hypno 298 62,695 08-25-2019 06:50 PM
Last Post: eradicator
  Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar Roosh 222 28,476 08-15-2019 06:07 PM
Last Post: Canopus