I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

A high notch count (100's) messes you up
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

RE: A high notch count (100's) messes you up
(01-26-2019 06:46 PM)jcardial Wrote:  No offense, but the types of guys who waste their time chasing women like a hedonist tend to lack the self discipline to invest in becoming the kind of person who can attract the top women. You're almost guaranteed wasting time on mediocre low hanging fruit if you are sleeping with hundreds of women.

For maximizing quality over quantity you're way better off investing more in your personal success and social circle than chasing. The most attractive women are inherently rare and in such high demand that they can afford to hold out for a guy who is both attractive and vouched for by social circle or the societal hierarchy in some capacity. There will almost always be a hard to break through ceiling on the quality you can reliably get without status. High status is inherently difficult and time consuming to achieve otherwise everyone would have it.

No offense taken. You may be of the opinion that shit gets old but to me it never does. A new quality conquest still has loads of appeal. Regarding your stance on the kind of person who can attract top women I certain can, have and will continue to do so. I've got my shit together in spades, though i haven't quite hit the 200k salary mark i am aggressively pursuing it. I'm a guy that hates wasted potential and i know enough attractive well off men with single digit body counts to use that as my motivation to keep on fucking these chicks and blessing them with the real life fantasy that is yours truly. Wasn't always this way. My quality went up as my notches went up.
01-27-2019 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes quaker13's post:
jacknap

Messages In This Thread
RE: A high notch count (100's) messes you up - quaker13 - 01-27-2019 04:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Fucc Boi Apocalypse: Why being "the guy that doesn't count" is so effective shakeitt 25 3,695 05-16-2019 10:13 AM
Last Post: EndsExpect
  Your lay count? I’m embarrassed about mine. MMPerth 34 5,167 03-22-2019 09:46 AM
Last Post: Scorpio Rising
  What's your lay count? Jack Gignac 61 9,795 02-17-2019 06:50 AM
Last Post: BroodingSea