I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

What exactly is an "intention"?
Hegemon1984 Offline
Game Denialist

What exactly is an "intention"?
For the Mark Manson and James Marshall fans out there, and consequently, if you're an avid direct gamer, intentions are prime in gaming. But first, what IS an intention?

You see, I think I've been doing approaches all wrong. You know what I said about intentions? According to the dictionary, an intention is "a thing intended; an aim or plan". Yeah, I want to go out and meet and fuck women, but my real intentions (or aim) was trying to do a numbers game.

For example, I go out and subconsciously tell myself "Alright I'm going to do 5 approaches today". All my mind hears is '5 approaches'. They can be shit approaches or good approaches. All that matters to my brain and consequently, my intentions is 'meet 5 girls'.

What I really should be doing is forgetting about the approach number. Instead, just think about 'I want to get laid. I want sex.' Instead of 'approach 5 girls'.
02-11-2019 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What exactly is an "intention"? - Hegemon1984 - 02-11-2019 12:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My escalation is poor but my intention is clear wonderer1 14 2,155 02-04-2018 02:53 PM
Last Post: Jetset