Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them). Click Here For Full Details.

How to game estranged friend of my daughter?
BronzedAussie Offline
Game Denialist

How to game estranged friend of my daughter?
I'm a 53yo man who is divorced and new to "game". I have 3 adult children in their 20s. I recently slept with a 26yo, this was the first younger woman I had been with in many years.

Today I was in a department store in the men's suit/business attire section where I spotted the saleswoman/cashier. It is a former friend of my daughter. I'm positive its her and this girls name is Jemma, she's currently 21-22. Basically, my daughter was friends with her in high school but after graduating they simply lost touch, its been about 4 years since I was her. She used to come over to my home and chill with my daughter back in the day.

As I was browsing the clothing me and Jemma made eye-contact from across the room, it was intense for a minute unbroken. She recognised me and had a flirty look on her face.

I then left the store. I'm planning to go back and try my luck.

Can anyone give me advice on how to approach this situation, tactics/game to use and what I should say and do?

Confidence isn't my issue but "game" is.
02-11-2019 03:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to game estranged friend of my daughter? - BronzedAussie - 02-11-2019 03:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Friend Game Skull_Leader 5 3,269 01-17-2016 08:00 PM
Last Post: h3ltrsk3ltr
  Family Friends Daughter Aggelos 7 3,596 11-09-2013 06:18 PM
Last Post: Aggelos
  Text game for a friend mofo 34 12,770 01-03-2012 11:33 AM
Last Post: Zep