I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Where does the "natural" alpha mindset come from?
Lance Blastoff Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: Where does the "natural" alpha mindset come from?
The VAST majority of PUA types aren't really "alpha" in the sense most people think.

I think most guys that are dominant personality types are characterized by their self confidence. "True alphas" are guys that life comes generally easy to and aren't too afraid of things. They tend to be born into better circumstances and tend to be both physically attractive and naturally strong. Their confidence builds their success, their success builds their confidence. They look very different at 19 than at 45. Some guys develop self confidence later in life and other guys lose it after they fail repeatedly at something or stop being respected. A lot of "natural alpha" guys peak in high school / college and become loser gammas later in life.

(I suspect that VERY, very few of the men on this board would be what you would describe as "natural alphas". Most are too busy having cool lives and building something to hang out here.)
02-22-2019 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lance Blastoff's post:
Donfitz007

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where does the "natural" alpha mindset come from? - Lance Blastoff - 02-22-2019 07:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Natural ways to boost Testosterone? jbkunt2 109 46,228 Today 04:21 AM
Last Post: MichaelWitcoff
  Walden-Simple, Natural living Blake2 7 977 09-26-2019 06:08 PM
Last Post: MusicForThePiano
  What's a true natural body builder look like? kbell 34 40,986 08-18-2019 07:33 PM
Last Post: Marshall D. Teach