I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Baltics, which country and why?
Bogart Offline
Banned

RE: The Baltics, which country and why?
I have managed to acquire Lithuanian, Latvian and Kaliningrad flags on very short turn around a over the years, and have plundered the Baltics twice.

Let me break them down:

- Estonia: this is the only flag I haven’t acquired from the balts. I’ve only done Tallinn, so I defer to the venerable opinion of Icon, or perhaps TripleG (a known expert in this area). That said Tallinn is probably your best nightgame spot for a fri/sat ons. The influx of Finnish girls from Helsinki is a big plus. However while I like the fairy castle vibe of the place I wouldn’t really look here for flag missions. I’ll be checking out Tartu sometime in the next year based on Icons posts.

TLDR: Tallinn for a fun fri/sat ons mission

- Latvia: ahh Latvia, the gift that keeps on giving. Riga has significantly improved in recent years since the crack down on sex trade. In 2012 it was gross, in 2018 it was charming and culturally vibrant. The rock cafe (or whatever it’s called) is solid and I met my 19 yo lingerie model/jazz singer there with her friends and pulled with ease on after a date weeks later. There was also some hot tourists to daygame.

For a 3-5 day bang mission this is your place.

Lithuania: heaven on earth. In my mind that is what Lithuania will always be. The perfect balance of cheap, culturally intriguing and plentiful supply of top tier women. It takes lots of TIME though to get results. Admittedly my Lithuanian flag was a bargain bin 6 from the grubby Salento club when I was 18. But she was a virgin and decided to follow me to Berlin for another rendezvous months later. The vibe you get in Lithuania is the girls aren’t hard just take lots of time. If you can drop 3-4 weeks here DO IT and you’ll gain top tier gf/wife material.

Kaliningrad - third tier Russia, but oh boy is this a wild place. Look at the data sheets. The border crossing is very Soviet and a 10/10 experience for novelty. The main club and square has quite a few girls in the 7-9 range but you’ll need russian. There is also a hipster area near the main park with pop up bars. I lucked out during the World Cup and met an 18yp international fashion model fluent in English. You will not be so lucky.

Go for adventure/slavophilia/Kants grave

Honourable mention: Belarus - russian skills are a requisite but I think this is truly one of those unspoilt gems that the common peasant sex tourists haven’t/can’t spoil for us purists.

Go for as long as you can and I assume you will be treated as an expat king - i doesn’t a night with an older forum member in Minsk who was pulling 20yo 6s with ease, and knew of another late 30s/40s guy who was doing even better.
05-22-2019 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Bogart's post:
Tail Gunner, eck

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Baltics, which country and why? - Bogart - 05-22-2019 08:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World map of Hottest and Sexiest Women By Country by Country Helmutnl 29 31,973 01-18-2019 09:47 AM
Last Post: mundele
  How long of a drive across a country before its considered a real country? Steve McQueen 67 10,482 04-15-2018 07:53 PM
Last Post: Gmac
  Brits/Irish guys ruining the Baltics Eliogabalus 98 52,836 07-19-2016 01:45 PM
Last Post: RatInTheWoods