Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
TigOlBitties Online
Kingfisher

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
This is based on what I've noticed as I get closer to 30, and mainly for other younger guys.

I understand the appeal of wanting a long-term relationship, but any red pilled man wanting to get married in the US or Canada these days is insane. The government is already involved with so much of our lives, and getting married would give up even more control financially and emotionally.

Imagine being married and wanting to have sex with your wife like any normal man wants. For whatever reason, she doesn't want to and now you have to go through all the bullshit that guy from the article above had to go through. This kind of stuff even happens to married Chads. Now, say you aren't married and you can let it be known that you'll find sex elsewhere. The man should be in charge, and modern marriage gives that away. Women are happier when they're being led, but too brainwashed to see it. This mindset also applies when married women let themselves get fat.

To me, it's still too risky even with the small amount of women that act right. Our degenerate society, her jealous friends and our current divorce laws could influence her to ruin everything in the blink of an eye. I've seen it happen to too many men with their unicorns.

It sounds strange, but marriage is not necessary to raise a family. Avoiding it will give the woman more incentive to act right, and If it's a dealbraker, then so be it. Find another woman, or move to a different country to find a woman there and don't bring her back to the US.

Women push for marriage knowing they'll be in charge, and this goes against the natural order. Do not let a fantasy or tradition put you at so much risk. Part of being a man is accepting reality, even if it's painful. Learn to be happy by yourself, and you'll realize how awful the system really is. We are not women. We are the prize and do not need someone else to live a fulfilling life. Ironically, having this attitude could get you the right woman.

I'm fortunate to have been such a dipshit when I was younger. It taught me how to act right, and avoid ending up like everyone else.
10-16-2019 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like TigOlBitties's post:
Basil II, , Enoch, infowarrior1, wisdom_187

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - TigOlBitties - 10-16-2019 11:55 PM