Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Australian man gets tackled and arrested for uncalibrated game
Bizet Offline
Woodpecker

Australian man gets tackled and arrested for uncalibrated game
https://www.9news.com.au/national/queens...bfd0db75f4

Quote:A Sunshine Coast police boss has spectacularly interrupted a press conference to put a crunching tackle on a man who had allegedly made unwelcome comments to a young woman nearby.

Detective Senior Sergeant Daren Edwards was speaking to media at the Maroochydore Police Station when a man wearing a red hooded jumper appeared behind him, chased by another man who was yelling “you better get running, run, run, run!”

Det Snr Sgt Edwards stopped mid-sentence, turned around and dove for the man’s ankles, tackling him to the ground.

“He was being inappropriate to my daughter,” the pursuer explained, as four police officers appeared and arrested the man.

Kevin Scells told 9News he chased the man because he had made inappropriate comments to his 19-year-old daughter.

Charlotte Scells said the man had approached her twice.

“He just asked me if I was single, saying that I was beautiful and he was going to buy me stuff. I just told him to go away and I wasn’t interested,” she said.

I don't feel sorry for this guy. A 60-year-old man daygaming a 19-year-old girl in front of her dad is next-level retarded. If you watch the beginning of the interview it's clear something is wrong with him.

However, it's now an arrestable offense to tell a woman she's beautiful Undecided

Oh, and I did a bit of Googling on the girl in question.

From what I can tell, she was in court that day for posting an Instagram selfie next to a stolen car.

Facepalm
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 05:10 AM by Bizet.)
06-19-2019 05:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Bizet's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, debeguiled, Psygnosis89, Latan, Dream Medicine, Sandstorm, Nevsky, Benoit, bacani

Messages In This Thread
Australian man gets tackled and arrested for uncalibrated game - Bizet - 06-19-2019 05:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking Roosh 1,060 153,488 12-06-2019 12:26 AM
Last Post: Tail Gunner
  Colorado man arrested for plotting to bomb synagogue Wutang 8 1,066 11-07-2019 01:37 PM
Last Post: brando
  Man gets tackled at bagel shop following rant about women and being short JoeSomebody 120 15,932 11-02-2019 07:42 PM
Last Post: bucky