I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Balkan alternatives to Serbia
Elmore Offline
Chubby Chaser

Balkan alternatives to Serbia
90 day visa expiring soon. Any suggestions on neighbouring destinations?

Some pros and cons of alternatives, just from reading up, and not from experience so feel free to tell me I’m full of shit.

Croatia - beautiful, high level English, expensive for region, overrun with tourists in summer.

Skopje - cheap, off beaten track, western status higher than most, lot of gypsies and Albanian pop (Macedonian friend tells me they are criminal class there and are to be avoided). Doesn’t look particularly beautiful as cities go.

Bosnia - don’t know a great deal about Sarajevo, think it’s quite small as city centres go and can be claustrophobic. Predominantly Muslim.

Montenegro- expensive for region, full of tourists this time of year.

Anything I’m missing? Am very open to being told I’m wrong here, these are assumptions and based on others anecdotal experiences.

This thread is more asking for others option than expressing my own.
07-26-2019 06:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Balkan alternatives to Serbia - Elmore - 07-26-2019 06:11 AM
RE: Balkan alternatives to Serbia - Jura - 07-26-2019, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Serbia Border Runs ArloDash 5 1,628 07-15-2019 01:28 PM
Last Post: Elmore
  Serbia - The best country in Europe leanmeansexmachine 194 80,129 07-07-2019 08:12 AM
Last Post: rodsou
  Which Balkan Country to Live in? flyinghorse 43 5,182 11-26-2018 10:45 PM
Last Post: flyinghorse