I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

RE: TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce
< Yeah, men in the past did not have to have Game or even be Red Pilled about women. They do now.
Even in the past it was better, but in most instances it did not carry that many consequences.

Even if he had made her sign a pre-nup or did not marry her, she would have some power of his kid and have enough financial freedom to leave him. Though of course - the power would be limited. She likely wasn't even aware of the dynamic herself, but simply "wasn't happy and did not feel like having sex with him anymore". Also - Japanese women living in the West are tricky - I met another Japanese-American (USA born) who also was left by his wife overnight. Buy obviously I don't know the full extent of their living conditions. They should have lived at least half the time in Japan.
08-03-2019 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce - Simeon_Strangelight - 08-03-2019 08:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  YouTuber slashes his female Tinder date's face with a knife, gets killed by police Roosh 52 10,183 09-29-2019 10:51 AM
Last Post: TigerMandingo
  Youtuber hates on Harald Baldr, Bald And Bankrupt and RooshV Forum KingKrule 5 3,780 09-28-2019 04:36 PM
Last Post: Rocha
  Is Your Favorite YouTuber Paid For? GT777733 13 2,226 03-05-2019 03:40 AM
Last Post: HTRebel