I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce
Speculation Offline
Kingfisher

RE: TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce
I see this happening time and again. Guys devote their whole lives towards earning more money, working 60+ hour weeks and neglecting other aspects of themselves (including social nuance), but acting superior to the plebs that earn an average wage.

Then after earning all that money they make a horrible choice for a wife (gold diggers), or don't spend time with their family and end up losing everything.

What is the point of burning the candle at both ends your whole life only to have it taken from you?

All of that min-maxing and lifestyle tailoring to eke out an extra 2% of productivity, holidays sacrificed, only to end up back where you started.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 06:26 AM by Speculation.)
08-11-2019 06:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Speculation's post:
BlueMark, mr_ks, bacani, Zenta

Messages In This Thread
RE: TechLead (Youtuber) Talks About His Divorce - Speculation - 08-11-2019 06:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  YouTuber slashes his female Tinder date's face with a knife, gets killed by police Roosh 52 9,754 09-29-2019 10:51 AM
Last Post: TigerMandingo
  Youtuber hates on Harald Baldr, Bald And Bankrupt and RooshV Forum KingKrule 5 2,321 09-28-2019 04:36 PM
Last Post: Rocha
  Is Your Favorite YouTuber Paid For? GT777733 13 2,106 03-05-2019 03:40 AM
Last Post: HTRebel