I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar
(08-14-2019 10:33 AM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  Now, gun shops in El Paso are busy with customers, many of them Hispanic, according to the newspaper.

"It's basically out of the instinct of not wanting to be a victim," said Zachary Zuniga, 32, who registered for a shooting course and is planning to purchase his first gun.

"I want to be able to protect my family if people like this are going to come here thinking they can shoot up places where my family and friends go."

The Guardian reported people were crowded shoulder-to-shoulder in one El Paso gun shop.

"I'm on high alert," said April Sanchez, who along with her husband was buying her first weapon. "I never thought I'd carry a gun, but now I want something to defend myself, to defend my fellow El Pasoans."

"This isn't something I'm proud of," she added. "It makes me sad and angry that I'm even here. I'm heartbroken, but I'm also afraid."

And Michael McIntyre, general manager of Gun Central in El Paso. told Reuters his store recorded double the usual number of sales in the week after the attack.

Laugh4

Hot tip, Sanchez:

Want to avoid getting killed, assaulted, or robbed in a random act of violence?

Just move out of a city that has a high number of blacks and latinos.

Here's the funny thing i've known a lot of blacks and latinos in my lifetime who also escaped the 'hood so to speak and they all tend to agree with me because they weren't stupid and ghetto trash.
08-14-2019 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes El Chinito loco's post:
Simeon_Strangelight

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass shootings in El Paso, Texas Walmart and Dayton, Ohio bar - El Chinito loco - 08-14-2019 10:54 AM
The El Paso Shooters Manifesto - mpr - 08-05-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: The El Paso Shooters Manifesto - Jones - 08-05-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: The El Paso Shooters Manifesto - Orson - 08-05-2019, 06:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Islam is right about women" signs posted in Boston cause mass confusion Roosh 49 8,702 09-29-2019 12:17 AM
Last Post: PharaohRa
  Women protest when asked to stop wearing tight leggings at Catholic Mass Roosh 86 10,781 06-10-2019 01:56 AM
Last Post: extremely bainful
  This potential mass shooter is actually a solid WB Buck Wild 12 2,458 04-17-2019 01:06 PM
Last Post: debeguiled