I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Black Pill Question
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

RE: The Black Pill Question
The black pill is nothing less than a cold, hard look at the goings of the world around you. If you do a 360 and all you see is degeneracy, then you will naturally start to feel blackpilled, especially so if you're a man with his shit together.

However, the black pill is meant to be a temporary state of realization - a stepping stone, if you will - that one uses to move to a different environment that is significantly less degenerate. Back when I was living in the U.S., I began to feel very blackpilled at the state of things, which served as a strong motivator to haul my ass to a better place. Once I did, most of my blackpill sentiments went away, and the future begins to look quite hopeful again. The black pill is merely a product of your current environment.

The fundamental problem with most "black-pillers" is that they don't do anything about their situation; they are simply stuck at the realization stage. Either due to apathy, circumstantial restraints, or some combination of both, they are stuck in their Western shitholes, and flock to "chans" and forums like these to complain about the state of their country. I would know - once upon a time I was one of these people.

The difference between a "black-piller" and someone who takes the black pill is simply the presence of action. Realizing the truth and it's ramifications on your future is an incredibly important step in a man's growth. What one does after this point is what separates the wheat from the chaff.
08-10-2019 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
ChefAllDay, CynicalContrarian, wisdom_187, Zenta, Tactician, BBinger, Mr. Wolf, infowarrior1, VNvet, Salinger

Messages In This Thread
The Black Pill Question - PharaohRa - 08-07-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - Roosh - 08-08-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - PharaohRa - 08-11-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - JiggyLordJr - 08-10-2019 03:09 AM
RE: The Black Pill Question - N°6 - 08-12-2019, 12:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black gang member laughs after executing 9 year old child of rival black gang member sanbruno 29 3,897 11-08-2019 02:43 PM
Last Post: Teedub
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 2,945 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man
  The Grip of Black Women on Black Men BlueResolute 47 10,120 06-24-2018 10:05 AM
Last Post: pargan